Once a customer places an order at your shop, an order will be visible in your Vendor Dashboard.
Each order will have a status.
- Pending payment – Order received (unpaid)
- Failed – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (i.e., PayPal)
- Processing – Payment received and stock has been reduced – the order is awaiting fulfillment. All product orders require processing, except those that are Digital and Downloadable.
- Completed – Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action
- On-Hold – Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment
- Cancelled – Cancelled by an admin or the customer – no further action required
- Refunded – Refunded by an admin – no further action required
When you receive orders, you can view them in the left-hand menu of the Vendor Dashboard.
Here you can view customer shipping information, contact details, and you’re able to mark orders Complete.
Customer Order Notes
Order Notes displays notes associated with the order and is the main way of communication between you and the customer.
Need to add a tracking number for shipping? Is an order delayed? Add a customer note and they are automatically notified.
If you need to refund a customer, please contact support through your Vendor Dashboard left-hand menu.
Provide the order number, order date, and reason and we can take care of that.